W. W. Shepperd Purchased 200 Acres of Land from William C. Clark
On September 15, 1835, William W. Shepperd (hereinafter W. W. Shepperd) purchased two hundred acres of land from William C. Clark
in the north-western most corner of the John Corner League. These were the two hundred western most
acres of the six hundred acres of land that William C. Clark had purchased from John Corner on January 1, 1831. See Deed from William C. Clark to Wm. W. Shepperd, Montgomery County Deed Vol. A, pp. 29-32.